Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Started!



OK, so I have been saying for years now that I have to start a knitting blog or whatever craft that I happen to be consumed with at the time (currently, it's sewing). Here it is, kids. The two projects here are old. I mean old old. Pre-Esmé. In fact, the sweater was for Esmé. Like I said, I have lost time to make up for. Unfortunately, I stopped taking pictures of my work. But not to fret, pets! I began again. I would like to give a shout out to my girl, Val for kicking my ass and helping me get started. YEA!

4 comments:

  1. i just wanna know who Dave is, and why he's following a craft blog. also? Edward will be following...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that chicken? Very cute! Looking forward seeing more of your work.

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that picture of Jaime! I have him right here.

    ReplyDelete